Yes it is, although that wasn’t always the case. It used to take thousands of dollars in equipment and years of experience to produce good results. Now, jewelry making has never been easier or more accessible. CAST’s user-friendly process and kit allows anyone to create stunning, personal pieces, some of which only require a candle or sandpaper. In this blog post, we’ll showcase five super easy jewelry designs you can make no matter what your skill level.
1. Asymmetric Droplet Studs: These bold and sophisticated earrings are only 6 simple steps away. With the wax shapes provided in the kit, you can make them a perfect match or intriguingly slightly asymmetrical. These were gold-plated but they look fantastic in silver as well.
2. Open-Ended Curve Ring: For a touch of sophistication with a hint of danger, this ring is twist on the silver band. Because it’s made for your finger, you can size it perfectly to you. In about an hour you can take a ring-shaped piece of wax and create this beauty.
3. Drizzle Studs: Have you ever melted wax? Congratulations, you’re capable of creating these stunning, yet oh-so-easy, earrings. It’s as simple as dripping wax onto a glossy surface like a magazine cover or marble countertop. Make your own pattern or even spell out a word. The point is it’s easy to do and up to you!
4. Eucalyptus Pendant: Another tool-less creation this pendant (shown pre-casting) is created by coating a wax in lip-balm and then dripping wax onto it. The wax will pick up the incredible details of the natural material and you’re left with a beautiful nature-evoking pendant.
5. Initial Charm: This charming pendant makes for a delightful and heartwarming handmade gift. With the tools provided you can easily carve your (or a loved one’s) initials into the wax and create a personalized pendant that carries sentimental value. Surprise your loved ones with this thoughtful and unique gift that showcases your appreciation and affection.